Hey New Life,
How are you doing this week?
This past Sunday, we talked about work and parenting in Psalm 127.
Some questions for you, regarding your work IN the Lord:
1. Do you claim credit for your work/success, or do you give God the glory?
2. Have you prayed for your work (supplication/gratitude)?
3. How do you view the fruit you have received from your work?
Some questions for you, regarding your parenting IN the Lord:
1. Do you see your children (biological/spiritual) as gifts and yourself as a steward?
2. Are you pointing your children in the direction of the Lord and letting go?
3. Can your children testify to your integrity?
We work in the Lord, because Jesus finished the work of redemption on the cross for us. We parent in the Lord, because we are children of God. We are children of God, because the Son of God died in our place.
Photo Credit: Here